Current Positions Available
- Casual Gaming Attendant / All-Rounder (Required: experience as a Gaming Attendant, particularly with sound knowledge of TAB & Keno.)
- Casual Bar Staff (Required: RSA)
- Bus Driver (Required: LR Licence)
- Casual Chef / Cook (Required: trade qualifications not necessary, however minimum 2 years experience in a commercial kitchen environment)
- Function Set-Up / Maintenance All-Rounder (Required: capacity for physical labour, safety lifting & carrying heavy loads, etc.)
Successful applicants for any of the roles above will show a willingness to work in a dynamic team environment, with the flexibility for shifts on nights, weekends and public holidays.
Our Club is filled with opportunities to expand your Hospitality knowledge, experience other department teams and progress your career. All whilst working alongside a fantastic group of people who love serving our community.
To apply, enter your details in the form below.
Register your interest
Club Forster & Sporties Tuncurry often require customer service focused bar, food and gaming attendants, chefs, maintenance and security staff who are 100% dedicated to the job. We would still like to hear from you even if there are currently no positions available.
Just fill in the form below, attach a covering letter and resume if you wish and we will keep your expression of interest on file.
We may be in contact should any positions become available.