Child-minding at Club Forster | ANKLE BITER'S CLUB
*We will be open 7 days a week from 26/12/16 to 28/1/17 (incl) - 6-10pm
Club Forster offers a safe, healthy and happy environment for children whilst parent relax and enjoy our club facilities. Fully supervised by qualified staff, the Ankle Biter's Club is open Fridays and Saturdays from 6pm until 10pm. Rules and token fees apply.
SCHOOL HOLIDAY TIMES: OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FROM 6.00 - 10.00pm
Rules & Regulations:
- Children left in the facility must remain there until collected by parent or guardian.
- On arrival and departure parents are required to completely fill out child-minding register.
- The same person must sign the child in and out of the facility.
- Parents must supply Club supervisors with all necessary items needed by their children and advise of any allergies or disabilities from which their child may suffer.
- Parents must always remain on Club premises whilst their children are in this facility and if paged must return promptly.
- No fast foods etc are to be served in this facility, however drinks, chips and snack foods are allowed.
- Filtered water will be available free of charge.
- Parents must not knowingly bring sick children into this facility.
- Any illness considered contagious by supervisors may lead to refusal of entry.
- Medication must at all times be administered by parents or guardians.
- Unacceptable child behavior will not be tolerated and may result in suspension from this facility.
- Children under six weeks of age will not be accepted into this facility.
- If children are not toilet-trained, parents are expected to call hourly to check if a change is needed.
- Club Forster staff reserve the right to refuse admission to any children wishing to use this facility.
(For a full list of Rules & Regulations contact the Club)